HOW IT WORKS
CataGreenTM functions in series with the DeCaIonTM descaling system to manage micro-organisms at safe levels in evaporative cooling systems, eliminating the need for handling of hazardous chemical biocides.
CataGreenTM modules contain an inhibitor immobilised on a fluidised bed comprising purpose-designed polymer beads. The CataGreenTM active damages the cell membrane, disrupting intra-cellular processes and inhibiting cellular fission. Without the ability to process energy or reproduce, micro-organisms such as bacteria, algae and fungi effectively starve and die.
- Non-hazardous and safe for the environment, no more chemical handling and no toxic biocides in your waste stream.
- Cost competitive with chemical biocides.
- Self-regenerating active component modules have a six month service life.
- Compatible with all forms of evaporative cooling equipment.
- Highly effective over a wide pH range.
- Integrated with the DeCaIonTM non-chemical descaling system.
Changing the way we manage water, for Good.